PPA Book Scholarship Eligibility
Requirements for Eligibility:
- Applicant is a currently enrolled, undergraduate student at the University of Arkansas.
- Applicant has completed 12 undergraduate hours with a minimum 2.5 GPA.
- Applicant has a clear disciplinary record.
- Applicant attends classes at the University of Arkansas during the semester(s) for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicant must complete essays addressing the following questions:
- Discuss the importance of parental involvement in the college experience and how this has benefited you throughout your tenure at the University of Arkansas.
- How will this scholarship assist you in your college career and impact your overall college experience?
- How will your academic performance and overall educational plans assist you in achieving your goals?
Preferred Criteria for Eligibility:
- Applicant’s parents or guardians are Cardinal Members of the University of Arkansas Parent Partnership Association.
2018 PPA Book Scholarship Recipients announced soon!
Spring 2017 PPA Book Scholarship Recipients can be seen here.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us by phone at (479) 575-5002 or by e-mail at email@example.com.